At St. Joseph’s we aspire to be …
- a community of people with Christ present among us,
- inclusive of all people and all cultures,
- open to give of our talents and wisdom,
- ready to grow in understanding of our faith,
- prepared to help the poor, the alienated and the struggling,
- and willing to celebrate Christ’s presence in our worship and our life.
St. Joseph’s is a child-safe parish. At St. Joseph’s we hold the care, safety and wellbeing of children, young people and the vulnerable as a central and fundamental responsibility of our parish.
We acknowledge that we meet on the traditional land of the Boon Wurrung and Wurundjeri people and offer our respects to the elders past, present and future. We recognise and respect the cultural heritage of this land.