At St. Joseph’s we long to be …
- a community of people with Christ present among us,
- inclusive of all people and all cultures,
- open to give of our talents and wisdom,
- ready to grow in understanding of our faith,
- prepared to help the poor, the alienated and the struggling,
- and willing to celebrate Christ’s presence in our worship and our life.
St. Joseph’s is a child-safe parish. At St. Joseph’s we hold the care, safety and wellbeing of children, young people and the vulnerable as a central and fundamental responsibility of our parish.